Monday, February 20, 2012

A New Day!

Good morning!
I need to apologize for the many months that I have not been online and leaving you in the dark as to what is going on in my life.  Let me update you,  I was made chairperson for our intergroup and have been going to both Spring and Fall Assembly's to learn from our Region.  I have come back from each assembly with much knowledge to share with the groups.  As for online, this has not been a priority for me... but I am going to make that change. 
Starting today!

This month has been one of planning.  I have been working on some workshop ideas for our next Regional Convention.  I am not going to be able to attend the planning meeting in March, so I am sending my ideas by mail. I have made various crafts for them to look at and choose from,  I hope they like them as much as I do!  Next, I have begun to work on our next Intergroup meeting plans.  We are going to decide on our next chairperson, and other officers. I hope to get another year serving as chair, but if I don't I hope to serve in some other capacity. I love serving.  It's amazing to be a part of such a wonderful group.  I have a little sign that says "We make an awesome bunch" and it is a bunch of bananas.  I have to agree!! Thanks for allowing me to serve and share with you today.  Have a blessed day today. 
Hugs.... Cindy D in WV 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: