Saturday, April 02, 2011

Time flys when you're having fun!


I can't believe that it is April already! Where has the year gone? I have not kept up with my blog and I apologize for that. I will try to do better the next few months.


I have been working on getting things together to go to my first Spring Assembly and I am so excited! (and a bit scared too) I have an 8 hour drive to get there and I don't do too well at driving long distances... so keep me in your prayers next weekend. I am excited because I will be meeting new friends and rooming with someone I have only chatted with online. I am really looking forward to meeting her and hearing her story. It's so nice to get another persons perspective on life and how they work OA. Maybe I will learn something new!


I am not real good with the concepts (as you can see from my blog,,, they were never finished) so I am looking forward to the Assembly and seeing concepts in action. I know that business meetings can be boring (what business meeting can't be!) so I am looking forward to this one. Our chair seems to be someone who is outgoing so maybe this one will be interesting. Time will tell!!


As for my program, I am at a status quo. Still abstinent, but not going anywhere. I think I need to start looking at what I am not doing and get with it. When I first joined I made sure I did everything. I ready, I wrote my food down, called my sponsor and others, etc. Now I have become lazy. I need to get back with what is important. How about you? Are you working your program or is it just sitting there looking at you? Let's get back to it together. Remember.... Together we get BETTER!


Hugs,

Cindy

No comments: