Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Remembering Uncle Bob


This is a sad day for me. I wanted to share it with you because I know that if I share my feelings, I will not overeat! Last night my cousin called and said that her daddy had died. That is my Uncle Bob. He was a real special guy to all of us. I think he must have had some "peace making" skills given to him from his HP because he always knew the right words to say. Even when life was in chaos and I was in turmoil, he could say something to remind me where my strength needed to come from.
Today I think of him and his family. I pray that they can find the peace that only our HP can give to us. As you go through this day, think of those you love. Are there those who are special to you that you haven't said anything to lately? Remember, our time on this earth is short. They may be gone soon... so tell them that you care while you still can!
Uncle Bob... I will miss you. Aunt Betty, stay strong. We need you now more than ever and love you too! Our prayers are with you. Love.... Cindy

No comments: