Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday's Thoughts


I don't know the key to success,
but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby, comedian
I think this is the perfect sentence for today. Thank you Bill!
Today has been a bit stressful. I get to go back to work this evening. Most of today I have kept my feet up hoping the swelling would go away... but it hasn't. They are really swollen and it is even hard to get my shoes on right now. The problem?? I have lymphodema which also causes cellulitus in my feet. The last time I had it I had to go to the hospital for 4 days just to get the redness, infection and swelling down. That has made me a bit careful about my legs. I tend to watch them more now than I ever did before. The dr. wanted me to have support hose but the insurance is giving us problems. Hopefully that will be settled soon so I can get them.
Other than that, life is about normal. My hubby is out working in the hot sun (he's not supposed to be doing that!) and has just about drove us all crazy. I keep hoping he will wake up and realize that this is something that could kill him. BUT it is not MY problem. I have to turn it over to HP and let Him take care of it. So... enough about that!
This last week I had 3 yard sales and made $4.00. I was going to try it again today, but I just don't think it will do any good till the 1st of the month. So, we will hang in there and just enjoy the beautiful sunshine.
Need to run. Almost time for work. Have a blessed evening! Cindy

No comments: