Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PS. I Love You

I hope that I am not boring you with all this stuff about surgery and my fears.  I get so tired of people writing about how everything works well in OA all the time and never goes wrong.  To me, that isn't reality.  We are all human and prone to fail.  What we do, how we do it, when we do it, is all up to us.  For me, this program works ONLY WHEN I WORK IT!  If I don't do my part, I can't blame anyone but me for it not working!

As I was looking for a picture to use this morning, I saw this one and thought how appropriate it is for me today!  I need to be reminded that HP loves me PERIOD!  Today I am only a few hours from surgery.  My thoughts are not as fearful today because of the amazing time with the nurse from yesterday.  (I think I wrote about it in my blog.)  She really was able to help calm my fears.  In spending time with her, my heart knows that I am loved.l

So, how are you feeling this morning?  Are you feeling loved?  Do you feel like you could use a friend today to put their arms around you and tell you all will be fine? If you do, stop for a moment and look inside.  Take a deep breath and search for your HP.  He is there for you if you seek Him out.  Now...take His love and put it into your heart. You can do it! Have an awesome day.  Probably no thoughts tomorrow due to surgery, but will be back.  HP is in control!!

Hugs...Cindy D

No comments: