Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hope... Where do you get it?

The last few days I have been working on the newsletter for the month of February and the principle for step 2 is Hope. As I have thought about it, I have asked myself where I found hope in step 2. Was it in the step itself or was it in the people I found within the group? It has surprised me to find that many times my hope has come, not from knowing my HP has already been in the tomorrows, but because you have been where I am today and have grown from it. I suppose as humans we tend to look to each other for answers more than we try to look to our Higher Power. Maybe that is why HP is usually the last person we call on when we are in trouble. We want to fix it ourselves!

Today I am going to choose to remember that HP is still in charge. He has walked this path also and knows what lies ahead for me. I can have HOPE in Him!
Where is your Hope today??

No comments: