Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thoughts...

It's been awhile since I have been on here. I was waiting on someone to suggest something to do next. I didn't get any ideas.... so guess I will just share from my heart right now. Maybe doing this will help someone else.

I have been having a rough time with my thinking lately. We have moved into my mom's house and I hear her talking about what I should and shouldn't be doing. This is a bit strange since she died last year. I never thought she would continue to tell me what to do even after we are apart.
We have been doing yard sales to get rid of some stuff. The first day was good, the second day I sold $4. Then yesterday was a total loss. No noe bougth anything. Talk about being disappointed! I am supposed to do another one today... but right now my heart isn't in it! So guess I will get busy and do something! I know it won't get done without me. LOL (Does that sound familiar to you?)
Well, time to go. Have a blessed day. I will see you online again soon. Stay in His will.
Hugs.... Cindy

1 comment:

Half-Assed Heather said...

Hey there! I'm in region 7 as well, here in DC. I'm struggling, especially with feelings of hunger in between meals. It sucks!