Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Traditions

The traditions have become very interesting to me. Last weekend we had an OA meeting and at the meeting we were given a "quickie" lesson on the Traditions. I really learned a lot about them. So, with this I would like to share some of it with you. I will begin with my next post on Tradition One and continue till we get through them all. The thing that was stressed the most, was the fact that the traditions help us with our relationships. This is not just OA friendships, but our home life, our work life, etc. It is for wherever we find ourself at this moment. So, as we go through them, think how the tradition can work to help you as an overeater and your other stations of life. May this be a blessing to you. Please feel free to share with me your opinions on these. I am not an authority by any means. I am human and make mistakes. So, shall we begin?

Hugs till next time! Cindy

1 comment:

Carrie B said...

Hi there. I have a blog, myoarecovery.blogspot.com and I created a webring for those with OA blogs. I love reading/listening to peoples' shares, so if you are interested, go to the webring page here:

http://tinyurl.com/3yp49s