Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Taking a Break!


Today I just feel like I need to take a break. Just get away from it all and smell the roses! So far we have done really good. I have found this working the steps to be an awesome adventure. Sometimes it can be overwhelming and I think that is where I am right now. I just feel like I need to step back and see what is going on within me before we go to the next step.

How is your day? I don't really share much about me personally as far as my day, but I think of you as I write these thoughts. Who are my readers? Are they like me? Do they want to stop the insanity in their lives too? If you would, please share with me about yourself. It is always nice to know that we are not alone in this journey. I pray that your day has been a good one.

As you travel your road of life, remember that HP can always help when things look impossible. In fact, if He is running your life, NOTHING is impossible! You are important to Him and He cares about you! Don't ever forget that!!
Love n hugs... till next time. CD

No comments: