Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Venturing Into the Unknown...
















This was an amazing thought for me. As I look to walking the steps, I know that there are going to be places that I am going to go that I may not want to venture into. Am I really willing to stop and look at those places with an open mind and a loving heart? Am I being critical of myself again? I know that the only way I can go on with these steps is to take a step in faith. As we go on to Step 2, let us venture into the unknown and look at what is there with an open mind. HP (God) please help me to not be critical of myself and what I have done. Help me to see myself through Your eyes. May I find that unconditional love alive and well in my life.

May today be a day that you trust HP and what He has in store for you. Tomorrow we will talk about Step 2. It is coming... I promise!!

No comments: